We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

LINK TO PLUGIN [Answered] | Forum

Wagner
Wagner Jul 3 '13

Hello, sorry for the english, I used a translator, let the full text if you do not look so good.
I'm having problems Oxwall Administrator, I am having a following problem:
example:I enter the page USERS, to invite a new user as attached image, the button becomes A LINK to the page admin / plugins, and prevents eg I click the button to invite new users, and this occurs on other pages of the administrator, or is, I can not edit, activate new users, etc., because the link is pointing to admin / plugins, has anyone experienced this?anyone have a solution?
Thank you.

EM PORTUGUÊS - ORIGINAL

Olá, desculpe o inglês, usei um tradutor, deixo texto na íntegra caso não fique tão bom.
Estou tendo problemas no Administrador do Oxwall, estou tendo um seguinte problema: 
Exemplo:Entro na página USUÁRIOS, pra convidar um novo usuário conforme imagem anexa, o botão se torna UM LINK para a página admin/plugins, e impossibilita por exemplo eu clicar no botão para convidar novos usuários,  e isto ocorre em outras páginas do administrador, ou seja, eu não posso editar, ativar novos usuários, etc, porque o link está apontado para admin/plugins, alguém já passou por isso?alguém tem uma solução?
obrigado.

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jul 18 '13
Attachments:
  convide.jpg (15.41Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jul 8 '13
Wagner, can you PM me
1. your site URL
2. username and pass to admin panel?
Wagner
Wagner Jul 15 '13
Quote from Aliia Wagner, can you PM me
1. your site URL
2. username and pass to admin panel?

received message on my mailbox?
Alia Team
Alia Jul 16 '13
Received. Loging in now
Alia Team
Alia Jul 16 '13
Wagner, this happens only in PT language.
English is working perfectly well.

In addition various pages of the admin panel don't look like they supposed to in PT language.
I suggest removing this language and finding another language pack.