We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Videos | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Newton
Newton Jul 5 '13

Hello everyone, I have a problem to post the videos on my site. With the tag in comments <iframe> me of a mistake and not me permete loading the video, already on the page of the video me this error "Forbidden

You do not have permission to access / video / add / index / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

I contacted the host they told me that is a problem of CMS, i could not solve, if someone can help me thank you.

ross Team
ross Jul 7 '13

We've looked through the forum posts related to the same problem, it turns out, that this happens due to the security settings of your hosting server. You need to contact your hosting provider  and ask them to take a look at your access and error logs for this URL /video/add/index/ and 404 error code and find out an exact reason of forbidden.

It will be also great for the community if you get back to us with the hosting reply, so we could use it in the future. 

Thanks in advance. 

Newton
Newton Jul 8 '13
was a problem with the hosting, I do not know exactly if the PHP version or a setting. hataccess, however, have solved them for me.
ross Team
ross Jul 8 '13
Is everything ok now?
Newton
Newton Jul 9 '13
yes
ross Team
ross Jul 9 '13
ok, great!