We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Notifications plugin is failed | Forum

mehdi
mehdi Jul 7 '13
Hi, dear Administration
Because of emails Not sent from my site, I was working on notification plugin and cron. I deleted the folder ow_update from cPanelfile manager. During the works Suddenly a message appeared in the admins area that the notification should be updated. I click the update button, but nothing happened. and this message appeared in the admin area: "The source code of 'Activity notifications' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB."

I turned back the update folder to the
cPanelfile managerand tried again, But 500 error appears.

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@sadragroups.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

All my efforts failed to solve this problem. I even set .htaccess like the
Guidance provided in this site, but nothing happened.
please help me!!!!!
notification plugin is missing and admin area only show the image above.
mehdi
mehdi Jul 7 '13
I fixed it :))))))
I find data base (ow_base_plugin) in cPanel and deleted the row "activity notifications" and install it again in admin area.

ross Team
ross Jul 7 '13
Great:)
Alia Team
Alia Jul 9 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.