We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

fixed background?? using facebook the next theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jeren
Jeren Jul 9 '13
Okay Im sure other people don't like the defult tiled background.  I would like to have a fixed excatly like the background in my personal site: www.jeren.co   I like how the webpage content scrolls down and the background image stays in place. 

any ideas?

thanks

ross Team
ross Jul 10 '13
you can do that right in the CSS www.yoursite.com/admin/theme/css please read this article: http://davidwalsh.name/css-fixed-position-background-image
Jeren
Jeren Jul 10 '13
hey ross,

i still seem to be having a little issue with this one.  I copied the code in the article edited the image url to where my photo is located and it still didn't work?  i also tried manually inserting the code into the .css  any other suggestions?

thanks!

ross Team
ross Jul 14 '13
Can you provide us the screenshot, how you insert the code in the css, and path to the image?
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I adore each of the threads, I relished, I'd really like much more information with this, mainly because it is quite pleasant., Appreciate it intended for giving. rút tiền 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
Immediately the website might irrefutably obtain famous one of the most associated with publishing customers, due to the persistent articles or just crucial evaluations. Packers and Movers Mumbai to Ambala