We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall or host config... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael Leader
Michael May 16 '11
Is there any way I can restrict members from using certain email providers to sign up.
I just had a member use temporaryemail.net to join. I would like to be able to discriminate certain emails.
My question, Can this be done in Oxwall or cpanel?
Den Team
Den May 16 '11
Hi
Currently, it is impossible.
You can manually approve new members with normal emails only.
Michael Leader
Michael May 16 '11
I suppose4 I can add to my cpanel the email provider in my email blacklist. I already have email verification turned on so the captcha and email verify should be ok. Just letting others i suppose to be careful with these temp email providers!
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 13
Simply this site is likely to irrefutably quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to help it is conscientious content pieces or it could be viewpoints. ligaklikpartneruero2024.vip
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 16
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 18
It seems like you're referring to the "Glock G-FLX" trigger. The Glock G-FLX trigger is a product offered by a few different aftermarket companies, designed to provide an enhanced trigger feel and performance for Glock pistols. P80 Glock
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 22
Very easily this site will most likely irrefutably perhaps end up being popular including numerous weblogs individuals, in order to it's persistent content pieces or possibly views. reparation pc
REHMAN
REHMAN one hour ago
Particularly concerning adolescents and young adults, using nicotine-containing e-cigarettes may increase their dependency on nicotine. Furthermore, the impact of nicotine on the still-developing brain can be even more harmful. 悦刻一代煙彈