We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Install OXWALL on EHCP | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ali Bangash
Ali Bangash May 16 '11
Hi,
Im on a shared hosting which uses EHCP. EHCP doesnt supports cronj jobs & cron tabs.
When I try to install it on a subdomain of my own domain it went till the page when it shows the config.php code & to create cron job.
I replaced the generated config.php code (With no white spaces in the start & end) & reuploaded to includes folder.
& I clicked Continue then the server returned 404 error & the url become like this.

http://new.mysite.com/install/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/%7B$site_url%7D%7B$site_url%7Dinstall/requirements

Can someone help me install it successfully?
Thanks...
Den Team
Den May 17 '11
HI Ali
Firstly, you need to find out hosting with cronjob. We strongly don't recommend use oxwall without cronjob setup.
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 06:06AM
Polymer80, often abbreviated as P80, is a company known for producing 80% firearm frames, including those compatible with Glock pistols. An 80% frame is a partially completed firearm frame that requires the purchaser to finish the remaining 20% of the machining to make it into a functional firearm. Glock P80