We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

need help with installing oxwall on freebsd | Forum

FolkBG
FolkBG Jul 18 '13
Hello everyone, I have the following problem with the installation after last step one and step Database after I configured everything is correct and tasks from my server works after pressing continue giving me a blank page and it takes me back in two main steps.
System which is installing on freebsd 7 .4 and I can not explain from where the problem is.
Ask for advice on where might be the problem.

I forgot to say that I am sisteminyat server administrator and have full rights to it regards
The Forum post is edited by FolkBG Jul 18 '13
Attachments:
  step3-empty.JPG (26.41Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 18 '13
Borislav, 

we need more info than that, make sure all server settings meet our requirements

FolkBG
FolkBG Jul 18 '13
What info need more?i`m sure server working correct.Look picture for more info.I have more 5 site  its work correct no problems whit him.
The Forum post is edited by FolkBG Jul 18 '13
Attachments:
  step1.JPG (91.83Kb)
  step2.JPG (76.58Kb)
  step3-empty.JPG (50.54Kb)
ross Team
ross Jul 18 '13
Can you PM me your CPanel and FTP access details, please?

FolkBG
FolkBG Jul 18 '13
Tell me what is a problem.Oxwall is fresh extract to folder,and not work.Sorry but access in my server is denied in other ip adress
ross Team
ross Jul 18 '13
Turn on Display error on your server and debug mode, most probably there's some problem with the database