We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some Idea For Base plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ma3ih Club
ma3ih May 17 '11
hi i put fast my idea and sry for my bad english

1 -First Verify Page Must have sign out Button
Becuse My friend Come in my House And register with my computer

but he not verify his Email and when i go to My site just see verify page and No sign Out In there

I know can use mysite.com/sign-out but my users dont Know this and They Just stay In verify Page :)

2- i see admin's Not have full option on users Like Change their Pic or Etc..
Its Not better make Sign in button in admin panel/browse users For admin Sign in with that Users ?
Like this

so admin can sign with that user and Do everything he want :)

3- Need pull Plugin
4- Need Timezone and let us change birthday Time and time/date zone :)
5- its not better add all theme with sidebar and no sidebar ? (i dont Know how hard Is it ) But i love club theme just with sidebar :(

6-Can U Release New Version and new version's Faster Plz? not after Two year? :(

7- make Invite massage (when send To Email )and Invite HTML code better like facebook invite
Because its Just text now And not have any Interested For guys see Them

8- User Credits Really NEED MORE option's i say idea In there its 1 of important thing's For Social network Did you Ever See Social Engine Credits? (Its JUST PERFECT !)and have perfect Options'

9- Make Profile'e view For every user can see who view their Profile and he have how Much Profile view
( actully i want this for my ranked guys for have more option's then Normal users)

10- Make Every Role can Upload How Much Picture or Video or song
I mean users Have Free Role can Upload 30 Picture or/and 30 MB picture and professional users can Upload 70 Picture's and/or with 100 MB size total

just these For now I hope you see These and answer me :)
The Forum post is edited by ma3ih May 17 '11
Den Team
Den May 18 '11
Hi Masih. Thanks for detailed list, will try to answer for every point :)

1. There is a lang key on verification page. So, you can change it and add Sign out link manually. Something like this: Logout

2. If this option is necessary to just feel a full authority above the users, then we will not do it. Common guys, you already has options to remove/modify any content on site. You can suspend/contact user, if he did some bad deal. it doesn't enough? :)

3. What is a pull plugin? Would you give more details?

4. Already in our TODO list.

5. This is fully defined by theme's writer.

6. We release news versions as faster as we can :) It is not so easy to develop a really open source software and release new versions every day.

7. Thanks for suggestion. Will think about it.

8. This plugin was just released. Give it some times and there will be more options with new updates.

9. This is already in TODO under point "Privacy". This will be a complex feature with different settings of user's privacy.

10. Thanks for suggestion. Maybe some time later.
ma3ih Club
ma3ih May 18 '11
thank you for your perfect answer
sry bad typing
Poll plugin
The Forum post is edited by ma3ih Jun 1 '11
Ahmed Khlifi
Ahmed Khlifi May 20 '11
i like the idea of premuim and free user :)
i like it so much
can u add it to the roadmap ?
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jun 10 '11
9- Make Profile'e view For every user can see who view their Profile and he have how Much Profile view
( actully i want this for my ranked guys for have more option's then Normal users)

u get wrong addenster
I mean
i can see who viewed my profile
like ahmad khlifi and you see my profile in this week
and how much people see my profile total
Den Team
Den Jul 10 '11
@Masih
Got it :)
Den Team
Den Nov 15 '11
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.