We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500 error [Answered] | Forum

Dave
Dave Jul 21 '13
hope i can get some help everything is working ok except when i try and do a new menu item i am getting 500 error  example i am in a subdomain  and trying to access chat that i have.

here is what the error is
/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 109 Trace: #0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_core/router.php(335): OW_DefaultRoute->getDispatchAttrs('www.chatterzz.c...') #1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(38): OW_Router->route() #2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(213): COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->getRoute() #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(58): COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->isRoute('BASE_CTRL_Join', 'index') #4 [internal function]: COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->on_join_display_countries_list(Object(OW_Event)) #5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_core/response.php(181): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/ow_core/application.php(429): OW_Response->respond() #8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/chatterzz_com/ccn/index.php(83): OW_Application->returnResponse() #9 {main} Type: Redirect404Exception
The Forum post is edited by Alia Jul 22 '13
ross Team
ross Jul 22 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Alia Team
Alia Jul 22 '13
Try disabling ContryFlag plugin and adding the menu item again.
If the error disappears then this means that CountryFlag plugin is causing it and you will need to contact plugin developer.
Dave
Dave Jul 22 '13
Thank you Alia  you are correct :)