We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

www.thestatusfeed.com | Forum

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 23 '13
please review my site www.thestatsfeed.com
Abbey
Abbey Jul 23 '13
can't, says you don't exist
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 24 '13
Abbey
Abbey Jul 24 '13
hard to grasp what it's about with out joining.... looks good apart from that
dave Leader
dave Jul 25 '13

Yes you need to use the splashscreen to describe the site.  Also i dont like the trace ip in the corner but that is just my personal opinion, you will scare people off even before you get their attention lol

You are also not showing the "provided by oxwall" link at the bottom of the site.  If you have purchased that option via giving a gift to Oxwall then that is fine. If you have not then doing what you are doing is a violation of the Oxwall License and you can expect a message from Oxwall regarding this as well as no support for your site should you need help. 

Can anyone confirm if this site/user is authorized to do this or not as i wont help them any further if they are not authorized.

We need to have a way to check this from our level, maybe a readonly display in their profile so we can not give them assistance if they are not authorized.

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 25 '13
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 25 '13
I did not realise it was against oxwall license i will put it back on
dave Leader
dave Jul 25 '13

It does happen, but it is a good idea to ask or read the license before you do things such as this.  This is a common practice in the open script license world so if you have other open source scripts, they more than likely require the same thing.  :)  We will be happy to help  you with your support needs once we see that back on your site :)

Thanks for understanding

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jul 25 '13
the link is back on sorry for taking it off 
dave Leader
dave Jul 25 '13

Excellent thank you.. :)