We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Install Stalled at Database Step | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Munkorn
Munkorn May 20 '11
I downloaded the latest version, and when trying to install I get a blank page after entering database details which are correct, and reloading brings me back to the database question. I'm using latest firefox browser.
Den Team
Den May 20 '11
HI
Would you send me PM with your FTP/phpMyAdmin details? Our dev team will check it.
Munkorn
Munkorn May 22 '11
Resolved thanks to Addenstar :)
Den Team
Den May 23 '11
PDO extension was not installed on server. That's why database step can't be continued
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
vn88's website is secure, so I feel confident playing on it. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 18
Polymer80, often abbreviated as P80, is a company known for producing 80% firearm frames, including those compatible with Glock pistols. An 80% frame is a partially completed firearm frame that requires the purchaser to finish the remaining 20% of the machining to make it into a functional firearm. Glock P80
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 22
I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual provide for your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts reparation pc