We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Moving back to oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
new
new Jul 30 '13
Hi,
due to server resource problem i had moved to some other script but oxwall is my best choice, i am moving back to oxwall. I would want to know, if that no spam accounts gets created, and everything works normally, how many active members i can usually able to hold without any problem in shared hosting?

The Forum post is edited by new Jul 30 '13
ross Team
ross Jul 30 '13
shared account can handle 5 to 15 active users depending on their content. here you can learn about anti-spam solutions: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11284
new
new Aug 6 '13
Ross, You mean that active at one point in time? or mean total active member no matter after how many days they uses their account.

Consider if i have 1000 members and all are active, but all are not online at one time when other users are online ( only 2 to 3 members only stay actively online at same time) will it work on shared hosting?
ross Team
ross Aug 6 '13
No, I didn't mean concurrent users, just users, who registered at your website and uploaded some content of theirs