We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can not set up keywords via "Meta Edit" button - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Daniel
Daniel Aug 5 '13
Hello Sardar!

I set up plugin and try to configure "Keywords" on blog page, but when I upgrade this page I don't see any changes after refreshing this page. I try to look this page on another browser but have the same problem. After refreshing upgraded page I click "Meta Edit" again and see empty "Keyword" field but I filled in it in a 10 seconds ago ...Could you please help me or at least direct me to the way which I can dig more deeply this issue.

Thank you in advance.

The Forum post is edited by Daniel Aug 5 '13
Daniel
Daniel Aug 8 '13
Hello again!

More details:

I've enabled debug mode in config.php and now when I added "Keywords" I had the error "parseerror"

Please help me

Daniel
Daniel Aug 12 '13
My php version is 5.4.17.

Does this plugin properly work with this version?

May be this is the reason of fault?

Daniel
Daniel Aug 13 '13
Screenshot of the error below:
Attachments:
  parserror.jpg (117.59Kb)
adminnoah
adminnoah Oct 20 '13
I have same problem...., no answer for this bug or no idea to fix it? where is the support???
Sardar
Sardar Oct 21 '13
Hi adminnoah,

The problem Daniel had at his site was resolved. The fix was included to plugin source and I'm planning to update it in 7-8 days. If you want to get fix earlier please contact me by PM.

adminnoah
adminnoah Oct 23 '13
We have encounter this problem not only me but others people using it, it's better if you update the plugin and fix the bug, your Plugin it's great but some little problem on it, I will wait for update, hope you can update this week..., thank you so much Mr. Sadar
You do not have permission to reply this topic