We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User profile get a 500 error [Solved. Issue with third party plugin] | Forum

Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Aug 8 '13
For the life of me I cant figure out why we all of sudden are getting a user profile error, ever thing on the site works except when u go to views profile, even on the admin panel when you click user profile it gives a 500 error,Need help ASAP please and thank you
The Forum post is edited by Alia Aug 9 '13
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Aug 9 '13
We figured it out or I did lol
wasnt happy we had bought the plugin music extreme it wasnt working so we unistalled it in doing that app some how it was linked to the user profile, so when we re installed it our user profile on admin came back as well as being able to see profiles, so right now the plugin is deactivated since its obvious we cant delete it waiting on the developer on that plugin to explain why that happened and ty Paul for your help its appreciated
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 15 '13
Hi there,

I get this error as well when i go to profile on the main navigation :( i enabled debug mode, dont know what is wrong please help.....that 500 phtml appears only if you access your profile from the item in your menu. ( "My Profile", right after "My Dashboard"). If you access profile from top right console ( drop down with the link to the profile) everything works perfectly well.

----

OW Debug - Notice

Declaration of MYSKYPE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/myskype/components/profile_widget.php

Line:

OW Debug - Notice

Declaration of FAMILYFRIENDS_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/familyfriends/components/profile_widget.php

Line:

OW Debug - Notice

Declaration of CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/customprofile/components/profile_widget.php

Line:

OW Debug - Notice

Declaration of PROFILECLICK_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/profileclick/components/profile_widget.php

Line:

OW Debug - Notice

Undefined index: username

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/uavatars/classes/plugin.php

Line:

OW Debug - Exception

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1

File:

/home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:

Trace:

#0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)

#2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array)

#3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(124): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example))

#4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(294): BOL_UserDao->findByUserName(NULL)

#5 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/uavatars/classes/plugin.php(144): BOL_UserService->findByUsername(NULL)

#6 [internal function]: UAVATARS_CLASS_Plugin->onFinalize(Object(OW_Event))

#7 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event))

#8 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(348): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event))

#9 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->finalize()

#10 {main}

Type:

PDOException

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Aug 15 '13
Alia Team
Alia Aug 15 '13
Try deactivating "uavatars" plugin.
Seems like it is causing the Exception error.
If  deactivation removes this error, you will need to contact plugin developer with this issue.

Regarding errors of "Notice" type. They are not critical, and you can ignore them.