We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

dating script for oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ian Haney
Ian Haney Aug 10 '13
Hi

I have just been asked if a dating forum can be integrated into the oxwall website and charge users £5 a month for

I was unsure so did bit of Googling and found this http://www.datemill.com/ and read by someone else that it can be integrated into oxwall

Does anyone know if that is right?

Kind regards

Ian

ross Team
ross Aug 11 '13
Yes it can be integrated. You can do that on your own if you're good at PHP, CSS, HTML and Javascript or hire a developer. 
Ian Haney
Ian Haney Aug 12 '13
Hi Ross

Thank you for confirming, appreciate it

Hi Paul

Thank you for the info, did think of it but was unsure if it could be done, can the user accounts be set to each user having to pay £5 a month to sign up to the dating forum

ross Team
ross Aug 12 '13
Yes, you can set up, so that they have to pay £5 a month, you will need a plugin for the paid membership, please look up in the store. Still you'll need to integrate that forum and then manage to make these things work together (forum, oxwall software and membership plugin). This will be a custom code modification
Ian Haney
Ian Haney Aug 13 '13
Ok cool, where I might struggle a bit is coding it all to have it all working together
ross Team
ross Aug 13 '13
My pleasure
marriedaffair
marriedaffair Sep 10 '22

Sydney's adults might finally enjoy themselves! Why shouldn't adults have more fun? Why not engage in fun and interesting dating experiences anytime you want to? Without any restrictions, safely and covertly satisfy your curiosity. As Australia's top adult matchmaker agency, we have a lot of experience setting up intimate dates for married men and women. Please read the sections below and on our website to learn more.

Dan Willson
Dan Willson Sep 22 '22
Share your knowledge on how to tame a wife who seems to have decided that I am her slave? In addition to working two jobs to provide us with everything we need for living and recreation, I find that I can't come home later than seven in the evening because that means I'm cheating on her. I can't hang out with my best friends because I have to devote all my free time to her. With such an atmosphere at home, I cannot relax and am not going to put up with it. What do you recommend to do?
DanBrown
DanBrown Sep 22 '22
Hello Friend. And I faced such a situation, because women are such changeable people that they can definitely be attributed to some sirens that first attract and then eat your nerves and brain. So you faced the manifestation of a violent wife, and this will definitely have a bad effect on the marriage in the future. Therefore, I advise you to read the excellent instructional article https://entrepreneursbreak.com/what-are-signs-of-an-abusive-wife-that-spoil-your-marriage.html on what to do in such a situation. I am sure that you will find answers to many of your questions.
James
James Nov 25 '22

Quote from Dan Willson Share your knowledge on how to tame a wife who seems to have decided that I am her slave? In addition to working two jobs to provide us with everything we need for living and recreation, I find that I can't come home later than seven in the evening because that means I'm cheating on her. I can't hang out with my best friends because I have to devote all my free time to her. With such an atmosphere at home, I cannot relax and am not going to put up with it. What do you recommend to do?
Unfortunately, many men live in such conditions, and you should clearly indicate to your wife the need for personal space and free time. Read this article https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/working-wife-or-housewife-what-is-better-for-the-family/ and show your wife maybe so she can understand that she should start working and also bring money to the family. Because it looks like your marriage is on the brink of divorce and your wife's behavior is to blame.
Trustosa
Trustosa Nov 28 '23
Of course, I think that these are the most beautiful girls that exist on Earth. They are brave, educated, very gentle and the most beautiful, so at the moment I can offer you uukraine singles in usa to look at this site. Truly cool girls who want to start a family and do everything for you from the bottom of their hearts. Because these girls are truly the most selfless. I personally believe that it is better to search all your life, and then find the one and only one, than to constantly get burned by some young ladies who are trying to profit from you.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We’ve replaced sensor modules, head gaskets, spark plugs, batteries, turbochargers, piston rings, filters, fluid reservoirs, and so much more. San Francisco Onsite Truck Repair