We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help to use paypal | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Thadeo Godfrey
Thadeo Godfrey Aug 11 '13

Am I not able to join the network of paypal, all I The test to join the bank rejected mycard,
I use a debit card MASTER CARD.
Allow me to give me understanding how to do.

The Forum post is edited by Thadeo Godfrey Aug 11 '13
dave Leader
dave Aug 11 '13
As far as i know you have to actually have a valid bank account that can be verified to join paypal.  Laws changed around the world more than others in the last year or so.  If i remember correctly there are also two seperate paypal orgs.  One is for europe and that side of the world and one for USA and this side of the globe, but i could be wrong on that.  But i am pretty sure you cant join paypal with a credit or debit card, it must be a valid brick and mortar bank that they can verify with several small deposits, because in many cases if you do not have an account with a brick and mortar bank they will not let you xfer money back and forth.
ross Team
ross Aug 12 '13
Dave +1.

Thadeo, you will need to contact PayPal directly and find out whether your country is eligible to work with PayPal. In most cases, you don't need a bank account just a card account will do. As I noted, please contact PayPal to set it up. 

Thadeo Godfrey
Thadeo Godfrey Aug 13 '13
do! you can use paypal without a bank card.
help me
ross Team
ross Aug 13 '13
Please, contact PayPal support department, they'll help you out with your issue. as this is their responsibility. 
Thadeo Godfrey
Thadeo Godfrey Aug 14 '13
You have a website @ ross
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
I already told you I can't help you with that, contact PayPal support
Thadeo Godfrey
Thadeo Godfrey Aug 14 '13

Thank you let me try to talk to paypal for further assistance,

@ ross

Violet Sagmiller
Violet Sagmiller Dec 20 '23
Hey there! Over the years, Green Dot MoneyPaks have attracted attention for its simplicity and widespread adoption, serving users without traditional bank accounts or those who prefer anonymity in their transactions. You can purchase this card at most major retail chains and there are no problems using it. But if something goes wrong, you should report it to green dot moneypak customer service and they will certainly help in solving any problem.
The Forum post is edited by Violet Sagmiller Dec 20 '23