We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User roles management/Label on avatar [Solved] | Forum

bobby
bobby Aug 14 '13
User roles management/Label on avatar i cant change Label on avatar

when i click on no to change to yes or the color it does nothing now

it used to work 2 months a go  i done nothing but maybe update 1.5.3

and plugins that asked to be updated

any ideas thanks
The Forum post is edited by Alia Sep 3 '13
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
Please, enable debug and dev modes, so we could know the errors
bobby
bobby Aug 21 '13

OW Debug - Notice Message: Declaration of CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList() File: /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_plugins/customprofile/components/profile_widget.php Line: 247

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Can't find master page `'.html_document.'` ! File: /home/mo/public_html/social/ow_core/theme_manager.php Line: 229 Trace: #0 /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_core/html_document.php(580): OW_ThemeManager->getMasterPageTemplate('html_document') #1 /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_core/response.php(184): OW_HtmlDocument->render() #2 /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_core/application.php(429): OW_Response->respond() #3 /home/mon/public_html/social/index.php(83): OW_Application->returnResponse() #4 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException
bobby
bobby Aug 21 '13

OW Debug - Warning Message: copy(/home/mon/public_html/social/ow_static/themes/grunge/theme_preview.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 329

OW Debug - Warning Message: copy(/home/mon/public_html/social/ow_static/themes/grunge/theme.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 335

OW Debug - Warning

Message: copy(/home/mon/public_html/social/ow_static/themes/grunge/base.css) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory File: /home/mon/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 343
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '13
How recently have you started to use grunge theme for the website? Did you use grunge theme when you were able to change the labels on avatars?
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '13
Do you have a plugin which has "Customprofile" words in it's name? 
bobby
bobby Aug 27 '13
just started to use that them youbook are you talking about
ross Team
ross Aug 27 '13
Can you please deactivate this plugin and try to change the label? 
bobby
bobby Aug 28 '13
change the label ?
ross Team
ross Aug 28 '13
Yes, you said you can't change the label on the avatar, deactivate the plugin which has Customprofile in it's title and try to change the label
bobby
bobby Aug 28 '13
that would be pimp my profile i did same thing s happening
ross Team
ross Aug 29 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Alia Team
Alia Sep 1 '13
Bobby, first thing is to debug the site using any debug tool ( ex. Firebug).
If you provide your site url, admin username/password I will be glad to debug  this for you.

Alia Team
Alia Sep 3 '13
Issue with labels on avatar is  solved.
Was caused by "Nofollow" plugin.