We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

People still liking deleted events | Forum

Graham
Graham Aug 16 '13
Guys, found a serious fault with the software.  

If I delete an event, people who have liked it still shows as liking it and shows int eh news feed.   

This is pretty fundamental in my view.  How can someone like a deleted event?

Has this not been picked up?

Graham

Graham
Graham Aug 17 '13
No reply to this?
Lars
Lars Aug 17 '13
I'm sure this is not a fault, but I am having the same problem using fiefox/iexplorer (works on chrome) with the deleted newsfeed items, and my photo's keep loading (box) but it all work from chrome.

Maybe someone could enlighten us?

The developer version of the site worked on a subdomain, then i moved it (on the same reseller server on an internationalized domain xn--xxxxxxxxx--uub.xx

This is approx. what I get from the error.log

[18-Aug-2013 05:41:27 Europe/Copenhagen] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method OW_HtmlDocument::getOnloadScript() in /home/stokkebk/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/controllers/photo.php on line 958

Alia Team
Alia Aug 19 '13
Graham, thanks for the report. I have passed it over to development team.
Will keep you posted.
Alia Team
Alia Aug 19 '13
Lars, can you create another topic describing your issue with photo load? ( with screen shot if possible). Will also be great if you could PM me your site URL as well.
Graham
Graham Aug 19 '13
Hi Aliia.  Thanks.

Also when people like an event (that they did not create)  it says "username" liked their event.   But it's not their event, it was created by someone else, so it shouldn't say "their" it should say something else. 

Cheers.

Graham

Alia Team
Alia Aug 20 '13
Hi Graham, thanks once more.
Passed this over to development team as well.