We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Jobs Board (Catalog vs. Classifieds plugin) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Landon
Landon Aug 25 '13
Hey everybody!

New webmaster here using Oxwall. I already have 90% of the basic skeleton for my site up and running with just one paid plugin and the built-in Oxwall tools. Amazing. Anyway, I would like to add a "Jobs Board" type forum to my site where users can post projects/jobs and other users can contact the poster and apply for the job.

Eventually I may need custom work for this, but for now I'd like a solution that's already available. I noticed that there are 2 pay plugins that may do the trick: "Classifieds" and "Catalog". Anybody have any experience with one or more of these plugins and whether I can use them for the purposes described?

Thanks,

Landon

ross Team
ross Sep 2 '13
Landon, probably you need to contact plugin developers or contact the users who use them directly to find out whether those plugins suit your needs
dave Leader
dave Sep 2 '13
well first can you please give us the correct domain for your oxwall site.  http://www.tuneorg.com  this site is powered by php fox... not oxwall.
The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 2 '13