We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

uninstalled a plugin cant even get on site now | Forum

Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Aug 26 '13
We had bought the twitter plugin a while back it never worked so we uninstalled it today, in doing so it whited out our whole site, cant get in the admin panel on the site to re install it cant run debug  any idea on how to fix this or re install it> again debug mode doesnt work, and the site is blank.This is a little rediculous that unistalling a plugin that doesnt work just wiped out the whole site.
Amber S /Liz M
Ive done all that and debug mode is not even working I get a blank page and the debug mode  wont even work I screenshoted the page its still doing the same thing no debug mode
Attachments:
  issue.JPG (42.32Kb)
Amber S /Liz M
No errors popped up when I unistalled it, just went white screen when I look at the error log says a file is missing this happened once before when we uninstalled the music xtreme plugin nstead of whiting out the site it totally disabled profile,but still had admin panel on site to re install the plugin, give me a few on pm an thank you for your help
Alia Team
Alia Aug 27 '13
Seems like the issue was fixed.
Do you mind sharing what happened?
Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Aug 27 '13
Looks like script crashed somehow during plugin uninstall and plugin was removed only partially - component tables still had twitter widget listed in them. Additionally language file (something like lang_1.php) was corrupted and caused php parse error
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Aug 27 '13
Alex was a HUGE help in fixing the issue thank you Alex :)
Alia Team
Alia Aug 27 '13
Thank you Alex!