We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you want mobile on your website ?if you have an RSS feed on your site you can now add mobile for FREE | Forum

Pete
Pete Sep 6 '13

First you need to add an RSS feed tO use this ,if you have an RSS feed on your oxwall website you can now build a mobile for it here

http://mippin.com/appfactory/

please note that paul cuff might be able to build you a good RSS feed for your oxwall site or Purusothaman Ramanujam 

Please note that I am only posting this link to help members ,if anybody objects to this post ,please pm me and I will remove this post asap

The Forum post is edited by Pete Sep 6 '13
Ebenezer from Bluetide Webs
dudamobile does the same job without rss.
Pete
Pete Sep 6 '13

The difference is dudamobile has a monthly charge were has mippin you can use it free or pay $99 dollars per year for the full app pack or use native ape for free 

What are the differences between purchasing a Web App Pack and a Native App?

Native Apps can be distributed through app stores (such as the Android Market or Apple App Store) whereas Web App Pack apps are only allowed for distribution via the install links and QR codes. The Native apps utilise the device's full potential with regards to functionality and design.

The Forum post is edited by Pete Sep 6 '13
Pete
Pete Oct 19 '13
Jake you have not got a clue what you or talking about,you don't know very much about php ,your only 15 years of age ,so at that age you won`t know very much.I got that link off a website called webhosting talk ,from guys that run proper web hosting company's and or masters in php.
The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 19 '13
Duncan
Duncan Oct 20 '13
The issue here I'm thinking is that most people don't have RSS on their site.

For some reason this isn't provided by default in oxwall, even in the Blogs plugin doesn't have it (is it just me that thinks this is crazy?).

I'm starting to think necessary features are deliberately left out so they can be sold by devs in the store.

The Forum post is edited by Duncan Oct 20 '13