We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom Pages&Menus | Forum

Franklin Frank
Franklin Frank Sep 7 '13
I want to have some other non oxwall or custom web files within the oxwall site installation while I link up the main page of those files to oxwall menu. This time, I want that menu to only be visible and accessible to all registered users on the oxwall site and not to guest users. What am trying to say is that only registered users in that oxwall site can access those files or web pages but if a guest/unregistered/unlogged in user try to access the web files through the direct link, they should be denied and ask redirected to log in first. Please how do I achieve this or is there any oxwall plugin that can help me do this? Does the PAGES plugin which was stated here www.oxwall.org/store/item/278 solve the problem?
Please help.
Daisy Team
Daisy Sep 19 '13
Franklin, could you please specify what web pages and files exactly you are talking about? Please provide me with the examples. This will help me to understand your request and find the proper solution.