We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AJAX Chat spits out an error. | Forum

Exaspian Studios
Exaspian Studios Sep 9 '13
Hey there guys! Long time no see :) In the process of setting up an Oxwall site today I had an error spat at me whenever I installed the Ajax chat. Any ideas? The plugin and the Oxwall version are both the latest.

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:There is no form with name `user_settings_form` !File:/home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_smarty/plugin/block.form.phpLine:45Trace:#0 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_smarty/template_c/1728cd207869a3813fae6d762cb4c12186bdf144.file.toolbar.html.php(58): smarty_block_form(Array, NULL, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), true) #1 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_522d63fdd90cf9_90804007(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #2 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/exaspjxn/...') #3 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/exaspjxn/...') #4 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #5 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_plugins/ajaxim/components/toolbar.php(132): OW_Component->render() #6 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_plugins/ajaxim/init.php(70): AJAXIM_CMP_Toolbar->render() #7 [internal function]: ajaxim_plugin_init(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func('ajaxim_plugin_i...', Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/ow_core/application.php(348): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #10 /home/exaspjxn/public_html/Le-Network/index.php(76): OW_Application->finalize() #11 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

Alia Team
Alia Sep 9 '13
Exaspian Studios, unfortunately I can't tell what happened judging by the errror.
Will you be able to PM admin panel and FTP access details ( host, site, username/password)