We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to understand mysql Mod and Admin | Forum

UTAN
UTAN Sep 10 '13
Hi guys and gals,

I come with another question, I have a node application I found out how to get the cookie id in mysql and get the username in node server side, but now I need to get and define Mod and Admin with the cookie, How is this done ?

I have base_authorization_moderator
base_authorization_moderator,

base_authorization_moderator_permission
 I can't define the code id that is for admin and Mod, can somebody give me a pointer?

What's the id code for mods and Admin?

thanks in advanced.
The Forum post is edited by UTAN Sep 10 '13
Damien
Damien Sep 11 '13

Hi!

If you look into this plugin, it is for the developer.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/695

Normally you will find your answer

The Forum post is edited by Damien Sep 11 '13
Daisy Team
Daisy Sep 19 '13
Damien is right, there are a lot of solutions described in this plugin. But if it does not help - please explain in more details what exactly you want to do and we will try to find the proper solution.
UTAN
UTAN Sep 19 '13
I got it sorted out, had to make few call to mysql in with mysql module and it did work... great..

Now i need to fix the little problem for me actually where if you don't tick "remember me box" at login a cookie is not set in the browser and when the user goes to the page my there is not cookie to test against in Node.js..
Daisy Team
Daisy Oct 3 '13
Could you please specify how exactly you developed the functionality? Why does it depend on the  'remember me' box? And how exactly it should work and what exactly are you trying to do? Neumann, the more details you provide - the more effective my help will be.
The Forum post is edited by Daisy Oct 3 '13
UTAN
UTAN Oct 20 '13
Hi @Daisy,

till now I saw your question, please pvt email me since it's a very sensitive information.. it could be used for other purposes.. 
Daisy Team
Daisy Oct 23 '13
You can send me the full information via PM on this site and I will be glad to assist you.
UTAN
UTAN Oct 23 '13
Pme'd you already..