We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Trasferring Forum Post - Suggestion | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Modern
Modern Sep 14 '13
I would like the Oxwall developers to consider modifying the main forum to enable forum topics to be transferred from the main forum to the forums found in the groups.

The problem I am having is that I have set up country groups that cover every country in the world.  I have some members who are posting country specific information that should be placed in their own forum in the main forum which should be used for inter country discussions.  I would like to be able to simply move these post to the right forum in the country groups rather than having to copy, cut and past the content which is a lot more work for the administrators and moderators to do.

Also, when it come to the Group Forums, I would like them to have the same 'categories' facility that is found in the main forum.

Hmmm, basically, I would like all the facilities found in the main forum duplicated in the individual groups, that would solve all of the problems admirably.
The Forum post is edited by Modern Sep 14 '13
Michele
Michele May 9 '15
Finding this post late but I agree... the groups are pretty much useless for me if there can't be different discussion categories within them! Any work arounds since this was posted would be helpful! :)