We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Event plugin error when isntalation got blank page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Surya
Surya Jun 9 '11
Hi ...I just installed event plugin on my testing site but why got blank page,on admin area so I deleted event folder on my c panel then the site run again,hope some can help me how to resolve this problem
Note :others plugins are working well
Thanks
Den Team
Den Jun 10 '11
Hi
Where is exactly did you get blank page? On what page?
Surya
Surya Jun 10 '11
blank page when installation event plugin ... but that my mistake.
The plugin all ready included on package then I tried to upload new event plugin from admin board.
I reinstall OW
Now is ok and working
Thanks for respond.
Den Team
Den Jun 13 '11
You are welcome :)
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 16
vn88's website is optimized for speed and performance. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN 5 hours ago
In addition to nicotine, e-cigarettes contain many other ingredients such as flavorings and chemicals. For some individuals, using e-cigarettes may become a habitual behavior, forming a psychological dependence that makes it challenging for them to quit. relx一代煙彈