We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Liking and replying to comments | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Wesley
Wesley Oct 1 '13
Hi There,

I run 7 Oxwall sites for different genre here in South Africa. the most common two question or suggestion I receive from the users are "why can we not reply on comments" and "why can we not like comments" I understand their frustrations because having 60 or 70 comments on one post gets a bit confusing if you can not directly reply to a specific comment.

Is there anyway to add these functions? custom code, plugin ect? or are they planing it in 1.6 ?

Shot guys
ross Team
ross Oct 1 '13
dixelel
dixelel May 26
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. ewportcoastcarpetcleaners
dixelel
dixelel Jun 1
Discover the convenience of EZ Temp Mail, the leading temp mail generator. Create temporary email addresses for social media, subscriptions, and protecting your primary email from spam and unwanted messages. temporary email address
gamaxe
gamaxe Jun 5
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. https://wartasatu.id/wp-content/news/
gamaxe
gamaxe Jul 5
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. 遺產繼承
dixelel
dixelel Jul 6
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! รับทำ SEO สายเทา
jassonleo
jassonleo Jul 7
Drug Rehab Nashville Nashville's drug rehab facilities offer a supportive environment where individuals can receive the treatment and support they need to overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery. Drug Rehab Nashville
gamaxe
gamaxe Jul 7
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. come ottenere bonus di benvenuto
gokaxoj287
gokaxoj287 Jul 14
The center's holistic approach includes physical, emotional, and mental health. Rehab in Marietta GA
gokaxoj287
gokaxoj287 Jul 25
Poker in South Korea occupies a unique space due to its legal restrictions and regulations.  korea poker