We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

when i click photo menu its downloading a zip file | Forum

jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
please tell me why this is happening check http://hotwapchat.com/photo please tell me what to do... thank you

howapchat.com

jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
help nyone?
Alia Team
Alia Oct 2 '13
jyoti, was it always like this?
What was the last thing you changed when this issue appeared?

Are you in live environment?
If you don't have photos on your site yet, I suggest reinstalling "Photo" plugin.
Note: re-installation will delete all your current photos.

jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
@dear allia it was always like this... even i deleted all and reintall oxwall bt same the problem.... thanks for help need immidiate help 

hotwapchat.com community

Alia Team
Alia Oct 2 '13
Can you PM me your admin panel access details?
jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
ok i am pming you
jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
chk pm
Alia Team
Alia Oct 2 '13
Signing in to your site.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 2 '13
Jyoti, seems like "Photo" plugin doesn't work at all.
Have just tried to upload the image and wasn't able to see it on the upload stage.

Go to your control panel and check:

1. Whether you have "photo" folder within /ow_plugins .
2. Whether you have "photo" folder within /ow_pluginfiles folder.
3. Whether you have "photo" folder within /ow_userfiles/plugins folder
If you have "photo" folder, open it. Do you have any images within this folder?

4. All folder mentioned in #2 and #3 should have 777 permissions.
jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
how to compleatly uninstall photo and video plugin then reinstall
jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
my photo plug in not workin how to uninstall compleatly?
jyoti
jyoti Oct 2 '13
whats the problem with photo? :(
Alia Team
Alia Oct 2 '13
jyoti,

Admin panel>>manage plugins>>installed plugins>>photo>>mousehover>>click "Uninstall".
Admin panel>>manage plugins>>available plugins>>photo>>mousehover>>click "Delete".
Admin panel>>manage plugins>>add new>>add new photo plugin

My reply #9 is still relevant. Please check my questions.
jyoti
jyoti Oct 3 '13
thanks every thing is fixed bt only video preview in newsfeed not working :(
Alia Team
Alia Oct 3 '13
jyoti, do you mind sharing what was causing your issue with photos?

Regarding videos, if you are referring to youtube ones, then we are aware of this and are already working on finding a fix.
jyoti
jyoti Oct 3 '13
dear allia i will not mind at all :) i think i uploaded a plugin photo.zip on my root server then i extract that.... later i think that when i am gona access hotwapchat.com/photo  oxwall send me to hotwapchat.com/photo.zip and i get unexpected download... later i just move the plugin photo.zip to a new folder and then everything get fixed... :)
william neon
william neon Dec 19 '21
Navigate to the folder you've created on your computer, whether by browsing it through Finder or Windows Explorer, or by going there in a web browser. Drag each image file from I write my essay and its window into this new folder. Sit back and relax as the images scrape onto your desktop.
Jami
Jami Apr 19 '23
During the actual move, moving companies take several steps to ensure the safety and security of your belongings. This includes using GPS tracking to monitor the location of the moving truck, as well as providing you with regular updates on the status of your move. Additionally, moving companies may use locking mechanisms on the truck doors to prevent unauthorized access to your belongings. Data-Driven Insights in Auto Transport
Loodgieter Amsterdam

If you've been having problems with a license key for a product not being validated, there might be a solution. Recently, a customer of mine shared their experience and solution to this problem. They Loodgieter Amsterdam out that the issue was Loodgieter Amsterdam by a cPanel version 86 update that caused the EasyApache cURL Loodgieter Utrecht used by the PHP extension cURL to update to version 7.79.1. This update caused license keys to be Boiler maintenance Amsterdam

However, the issue was resolved when they Lekkage Utrecht the cURL library to the previously used version, 7.72.0. While this solution worked for them, it might not necessarily work for everyone. But it's definitely worth Verstopping Utrecht it a try if you're experiencing similar Cv Ketel Amsterdam

It's always frustrating when license keys don't work as Cv Ketel Amsterdam , but there's always a solution out there. Thanks to the customer who shared their experience and solution, hopefully, it helps Boiler repair Amsterdam else out there facing a similar issue.

Loodgieter Amsterdam

If you've been having problems with a license key for a product not being validated, there might be a solution. Recently, a customer of mine shared their experience and solution to this problem. They Loodgieter Amsterdam out that the issue was Loodgieter Amsterdam by a cPanel version 86 update that caused the EasyApache cURL Loodgieter Utrecht used by the PHP extension cURL to update to version 7.79.1. This update caused license keys to be Boiler maintenance Amsterdam

However, the issue was resolved when they Lekkage Utrecht the cURL library to the previously used version, 7.72.0. While this solution worked for them, it might not necessarily work for everyone. But it's definitely worth Verstopping Utrecht it a try if you're experiencing similar Cv Ketel Amsterdam

It's always frustrating when license keys don't work as Cv Ketel Amsterdam , but there's always a solution out there. Thanks to the customer who shared their experience and solution, hopefully, it helps Boiler repair Amsterdam else out there facing a similar issue.

Pages: 1 2 »