We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Installing on Rackspace Cloud | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Paul C
Paul C Jun 18 '11
Hi

I'm falling at the first hurdle in that I can't get the install to work; I get a 500 internal server area when I try.

If I go directly to index.php I get /index.php/install and although the form is there the style sheet isn't (its looking for it at /index.php/ow_install/view/style.css.

I suspect it is a problem with the htaccess file as I have another page in the root directory which worked fine before unzipping the files but now also gives a 500 error.

Any pointers much appreciated.
Den Team
Den Jun 20 '11
HI
Would you check that you have mod_rewrite installed on your server?
Paul C
Paul C Jun 20 '11
Yes it is; double checked with phpinfo() and its one of the loaded modules.
Den Team
Den Jun 21 '11
IN this way, check your apache's error log. There is must be an actual error message with 500 error status.
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
I appreciate how vn88 offers resources for responsible gambling. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com