We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to make image larger [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Otis
Otis Oct 6 '13
Hello, I have actually searched to find a results for the above question, but I cannot see one, I want to make the posted pictures larger, if a user post more than one photo, I'd like to make it appear much larger than the default, 

How can I do that

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 19 '13
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 6 '13
at:
.ow_oembed_attachment .attachment_left img {

change:
max-width: auto;

to:
max-width: 206px !important;

Note that the 206px !important;
will depend on the column width of which either the Newsfeed or Wall is placed, whether it be left, center or at sidebar, if in fact your theme utilizes one..

I am assuming your question is towards attachments,..

Otis
Otis Oct 6 '13
is attachment the same as user posting photos to their wall?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 6 '13
Yes it is,,, and if your still having issues after implementing the code changes feel free to contact me via PM, be glad to assist further.
Quote from Otis is attachment the same as user posting photos to their wall?

Otis
Otis Nov 2 '13
i delected the photo plugin on my admin panel by accident

now I get a 500 internal server error,

how do I re inactivate the photo plugin since I am able to access my site admin panel?

The Forum post is edited by Otis Nov 2 '13
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 3 '13
/admin/plugins then find Photos at the Inactive Plugins and select Activate..
Otis
Otis Nov 3 '13
the error doesn't allow me to login my admin panel... I may need to do this using ftp
Otis
Otis Nov 3 '13

Message:There is no active plugin with key `PHOTO`File:.../ow_core/plugin_manager.phpLine:85Trace:#0 .../ow_core/default_route.php(65): OW_PluginManager->getPlugin('PHOTO') #1 .../ow_core/router.php(304): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri('PHOTO_CTRL_Phot...', 'ajaxResponder', Array) #2 .../ow_core/router.php(290): OW_Router->uriFor('PHOTO_CTRL_Phot...', 'ajaxResponder', Array) #3 .../ow_plugins/gphotoviewer-2/init.php(28): OW_Router->urlFor('PHOTO_CTRL_Phot...', 'ajaxResponder') #4 [internal function]: photoviewer_script_render(Object(OW_Event)) #5 .../ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func('photoviewer_scr...', Object(OW_Event)) #6 .../ow_core/application.php(348): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #7 .../index.php(76): OW_Application->finalize() #8 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 4 '13
I do believe you will need to open your cPanel and manually delete this plugin, if this does not work I can only suggest you have your Hosting service do a restore back to just before you deleted this photo plugin..
The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Nov 11 '13
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 6 '13
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
ross Team
ross Nov 10 '13
Otis, 

You need to go to the database and delete the plugin info there, as it seems that it was not deleted completely in the ow_base_plugin table . I believe you'll get the access to the admin panel after that. 

Otis
Otis Nov 13 '13
@ross, thanks... I will keep this in mind.... I have restarted the process... but now I know what to 

do if this ever happens again...

p.s. whats the progress on ox 1.6?

ross Team
ross Nov 14 '13
Please, follow our blog, we'll keep you all updated. 
Kostia
Kostia Apr 10 '14
heyy, i would like to make photo bigger on wall too, i did  thiese changes as Krunch said:

at:

change:
max-width: auto;

to:
max-width: 206px !important;

Note that the 206px !important;

...  in my facebooktheme    Url/admin/theme/css    i added this   line:

.ow_oembed_attachment .attachment_left img { max-width: 206px !important; }

but nothing happens. Any suggestion? Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Apr 10 '14
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 10 '14
Doesn't matter really the theme your using as much as the width of the column in which your Wall widget is placed..

Kostia
Kostia Apr 10 '14
i really dont understood, should i just paste this code from your pic in   url/admin/theme/css  (EDIT CSS )

or make any other changes?

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 10 '14
No because the max-width may be wrong for you, I'd have to visit you site and inspect first.
Kostia
Kostia Apr 10 '14
i just paste this code in my  edit css  and nothing happens:

height: auto !important;

max-width: 356px !important;

min-width: 206px !important;

width: 100% !important;

}

still showing little pic. 

Kostia
Kostia Apr 10 '14
the problem is then i try to upload it on wall it shows me big pic, but then i upload it it shows me again little. 

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 10 '14
I can check a bit later if you want to leave me your site url in a private message.
Pages: 1 2 »