We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook conect plugin POBLEM. | Forum

Alexandru
Alexandru Jun 21 '11
Hi!Encountered such a problem, when I try to login on my site using "facebook conect plugin" It shows me the notification "Seems there are some problems with connection to Facebook. Please, try again later." What may be the problem?
Den Team
Den Jun 23 '11
Hi
Please, browse, before posting. It was already discussed here
Jason
Jason Jul 2 '11
Addenster it has been discussed but there is clearly something wrong with the plugin. I never managed to get it to work on hostgator. You where able to login with facebook but I couldn't. That would tell me that there is something wrong with it as I have no issues logging into this site or any other site via facebook. I hosted with hostgator at the time.
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 2 '11
Maybe somebody have old version of facebook conect plugin, because It worked on my site before I made upgrade for the last time. Let me know if you you can send me an old version , will be very recognizable!
The Forum post is edited by Alexandru Jul 2 '11
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 5 '11
Hi to everybody!@Leo:May be may English is not so good but I can read & I did't find answer at my PROBLEM.First of all I was able to register & work before ,it mean that my country isn't in Facebook's black list. Next ,this plugin was fine befor last update via admin panel. I use google chrome. Now conclusion? I think is something wrong with last release of facebook conect plugin or.... .
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 6 '11
Something that was before 3217 I dont remember version number.
Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma Jul 7 '11
Facebook Connect Never worked for me too..:(
Shows the same error as displayed in the pic
Den Team
Den Jul 8 '11
Guys, would somebody post here your site's URL witn enabled facebook connect?
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 9 '11
On my site it apeared after last script & plugins update!
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 9 '11
@Leo:Yes, it apear only when I try to login via Facebook.
Alexandru
Alexandru Jul 10 '11
Yes, but the same situation.
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 10 '11
I just logged into my development site using FBconnect. I use the Latest version.
Could be your FB API?
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 10 '11
If anyone is having issues with it post your site URL. As Addenster said, Anyone with a FBconnect enabled site having issues you will NEED to tell us the URL so it can be determined as FB or OX is the problem.

Currently, My development site works fine using FBconnect. This proves that MY install (latest ver) and my FB API inc any authentication connections etc, blah blah, are working.
Den Team
Den Jul 11 '11
@Alexandru
Just joined to your site via fb connect without any problems. Here is profile's URL
http://epolyglot.ru/user/dennisj
Den Team
Den Jul 11 '11
@P.A.K
Can't test FB connect on your site, cos it's disabled. Please, enable it.
Wan Zulkarnain
Wan Zulkarnain Aug 10 '11
please test my site

(http://www.myislah.com/sosial
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 9 '11
I'm having this problem, using both Chrome and Firefox (v6).
I have tried installing this on my Dev Site and I can get the connect pop-up box to appear, but once I put my login credentials, then I get the red error message that says "Seems there are some problems with connection to facebook. Please try again!"  I have tried setting global privacy to open, and making all pages visible to both guests and users, but it does not resolve issue. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled plugin.
I'm using the latest version of the plugin (v3646) which came with my install download.
If someone wouldn't mind having a look at the site and take a guess what's wrong I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

The Forum post is edited by Crewdog Sep 9 '11
Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Sep 30 '11
@Addenster can you test my site: http://www.andersoncentral.net/
Pages: 1 2 »