We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Paid membership and PayPal Plug-ins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Daniel Durski
Daniel Durski Jun 22 '11
I have purchased both the Paid Membership and PayPal Plugins

When installing the Paid Membership Plug-in I received the following error:

install error
Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '67-1' for key 'keyId'
File: /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php
Line: 311
Trace:

#0 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(420): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#2 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/database.php(457): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#3 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/base_dao.php(209): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_languag...', Object(BOL_LanguageValue))
#4 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php(159): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_LanguageValue))
#5 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/authorization_service.php(647): BOL_LanguageService->addValue('1', 'base', 'authorization_g...', 'Membership')
#6 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_plugins/membership/install.php(70): BOL_AuthorizationService->addGroup(Object(BOL_AuthorizationGroup), Array)
#7 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(377): include_once('/home/eoburpmk/...')
#8 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(545): BOL_PluginService->install('membership')
#9 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->install(Array)
#10 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/dispatcher.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array)
#11 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/ow_core/application.php(294): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#12 /home/eoburpmk/public_html/members/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()
#13 {main}

Type: PDOException

The Plug-ins installed BUT the They both are only letting me set the parameters for each plug-ins IE: (PayPal only had 1 setting that was for the merchant ID) (Paid Membership let me set a role, duration, and cost) and in no other way do I see where they integrated themselves with the system. There is absolutely no documentation on the usage of these plug-ins, I thought there would at least be some kind of synopsis in the PAID FOR zip file. I have contacted support multiple times over the last 2 weeks and have as yet to receive any kind of response. Can anyone tell me whats up with this.

Under the membership subscribe page 1 of the basic permissions is
Basic permissions base+authorization_action_base_view_profile
which I'm pretty sure is inaccurate!
Den Team
Den Jun 23 '11
This plugin was installed incorrectly. Please , would you PM me with your admin and FTP details? Our dev guys will check it.