We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There is a much more serious problem - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

Modern
Modern Oct 25 '13
I bought the Social Stream plugin and paid for it to be installed and have not received anything at all.  No code, no emails, no return communications not nothing.  If I don't hear nothing by tomorrow I will cancel the order and get in touch with pay-pal to put a complaint in.  As a marketing and customer services professional I am an extremely disappointed and to be honest angry customer.
The Forum post is edited by Modern Oct 25 '13
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Oct 25 '13
Modern,

Sorry for the late response since your request for installation arrived at our midnight - We will update you once the request is done.

Regards,

YouNet

Modern
Modern Oct 26 '13
OK, after a lot of mucking around I have got both of these mothers working.  What YouNet needs to do is to do a very simple one or two page plain English step by step installation guide. 

Your instructions are far wordy, far to fragmented and are over far to many pages.  A customer should never have to suffer in this way to dig information out.  The whole logical sequence should have all been located on  a downloadable  link in one of these text boxes for them to see how easily they could implement it. 

That my friends is strategic business and marketing from a customer service perspective. 

My overall opinion now that it is working, the product is good, the support is lousy. 

I even bet you won't be decent enough to refund my $10 installation free now that I have had to do your job myself.
Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson Nov 6 '13
Modern, they have screwed around with my server for 2 weeks.  Because I have government projects on the server I can't directly allow them to access the file system(they try hard to not let you know they are from Vietnam).  I'm positive all the issues stem from both their instructions, and some of the hackish ways their code is written, it seems to be an amalgamation of different sdk's all hashed together with spaghetti code.  Not worth $30, that is for certain.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Nov 6 '13
Michael Anderson,

The issue "Modern" has with installation is quite different with your case. Also, "Modern" purchased our product with Installation Service and "Modern" was talking about the late in response due to time shift issue.

Besides, we are not quite sure about "they try hard to not let you know they are from Vietnam" when our Contact Address with detail information : http://oxwall.younetco.com/contact-us also the policy to support and refund is stated clearly at: http://oxwall.younetco.com/support-refund 

So far with our accounts tested on your site, they get feeds from Facebook properly and we are always open to issue the refund in case we could not get the issue solved. So far, we do not have any clue since there is none of your testing account provided for us to test. Back to the support service, you could see we have been supporting you all the way.

Regards,

YouNet

William
William Apr 23 '14
Quote from Michael Anderson Modern, they have screwed around with my server for 2 weeks.  Because I have government projects on the server I can't directly allow them to access the file system(they try hard to not let you know they are from Vietnam).  I'm positive all the issues stem from both their instructions, and some of the hackish ways their code is written, it seems to be an amalgamation of different sdk's all hashed together with spaghetti code.  Not worth $30, that is for certain.

Yep! That is their catch. They will not refund the money on the basis that you did not let them have complete access to your server. 

They claimed to be a California company. I have a VPS and have Indonesia, China, Vietnam, and many of the other countries that are always trying to brute force gain access to the server blocked. 

The breached contract when they claimed to be in California!

Bad Company! Buyer Beware!

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 26 '14
William,

Thanks for the information. We have moved to a new venue - 9825 Ellis Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708 United States -http://oxwall.younetco.com/contact-us - for a year and some pages were not updated properly, we've updated as you could see now. If we still miss any page, kindly let us know.

Again, we are not sure what you'd like exactly here:

1. Get support from us to fix the issue of product in your site?

2. Just claim for the refund? 

In both cases, we need to have your site information to check for the issue report in ticket Ticket-6403-.png. And if it's our issue, and we could not fix it, we are willing to refund.

What we'd like to say here that, 

1. we did not receive any reply from you since Apr/1

2. the ticket is not deleted, it's auto closed due to not response after 10 days

3. we did not delete your license, everything still there under www.oxwall.younetco.com/client

Regards,

YouNet

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 26 '14
William,

Thanks for the information. We have moved to a new venue - 9825 Ellis Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708 United States -http://oxwall.younetco.com/contact-us - for a year and some pages were not updated properly, we've updated as you could see now. If we still miss any page, kindly let us know.

Again, we are not sure what you'd like exactly here:

1. Get support from us to fix the issue of product in your site?

2. Just claim for the refund? 

In both cases, we need to have your site information to check for the issue report in ticket Ticket-6403-.png. And if it's our issue, and we could not fix it, we are willing to refund.

What we'd like to say here that, 

1. we did not receive any reply from you since Apr/1

2. the ticket is not deleted, it's auto closed due to not response after 10 days

3. we did not delete your license, everything still there under www.oxwall.younetco.com/client

Regards,

YouNet

You do not have permission to reply this topic