We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

DOWNLOAD recaptcha plugin FIXED (no auto focus) | Forum

Shaun Alvarez
Shaun Alvarez Oct 31 '13
i saw a lot of user complaints about recaptcha plugin currently in the store will auto-focus each time you load the page, so i took the liberty of fixing it since there has been no updates and i see a complaint dated way back in august.

its a simple fix really all i did was go to recaptcha/static/js and edited the  captcha java script file.

Removed the following line:

callback: Recaptcha.focus_response_field,

The Forum post is edited by Shaun Alvarez Oct 31 '13
Attachments:
  recaptcha+.zip (16.7Kb)
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 1 '13
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
fbkca
fbkca Nov 1 '13
Thanks so much!
fbkca
fbkca Nov 1 '13
still does it for me when I remove the line...
Shaun Alvarez
Shaun Alvarez Nov 1 '13
you shure?  if you read the line it says focus response field so there is a clear sign that  there is the part you need to remove. i check every single file and thats the only one with a focus line. did you clear your cache? make shure you turn on dev mode, clear your browser cache and if your using a cloud clear the clouds cache too
fbkca
fbkca Nov 1 '13
I cleared browser and dev mode on, didn't do cloud though...

I'll give that a try...

Jake Jaccard
Jake Jaccard Mar 11 '15
Message for Shaun Alvarez...

I have been trying to get the reCaptcha to work and followed the directions, until it came to puttng the tail code in the form. Can't find the right file to do this on both the contact form and the Join form. I wonder if you can help me get it installed? I have the plug-in configured and got the keys in the right fields in the setup. I placed the head code in the Head code box within the page settings area in admin. 

Hope you can help me with this.

Jake Jaccard