We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

status like | Forum

W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Nov 11 '13
Hi,
So here, when I click on I like my own photo = ahmet bayrakovsky liked the profile photo ahmet bayrakovsky

I would like if there's a way to do that "Ahmet Bayrakovsky liked their profile picture" as if the site automatically detects that it is a profile photo

and my second concern:
That's when I love a photo that I publish through the newsfeed and when I do I love her:
bayrakovsky Ahmet loved his status

The question is, Is there a way that shows his "liked her photo"
Thank you in advance
The Forum post is edited by W.SNEIJDER Nov 11 '13
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 20 '13
Bayrak, this has already been fixed. What versions of the oxwall software and plugins Photo and Newsfeed are you using?
W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Nov 21 '13
All is latest version
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 27 '13
Could you please check this functionality on our demo to see if it works the way you need. If everything is correct on our demo the problem is in the versions of your plugins or platform.
W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Nov 27 '13
On the demo oxwall, the problem is the same

Les développeurs vont-il fixé le probleme ?
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 27 '13
As you can see from the screenshot - everything works fine on the Oxwall demo site.

Seems, I've took you wrong. Could you please provide me with the screenshot and explain how we can reproduce the problem in details.
W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Nov 28 '13
the bug its only when i like my profile photos , the bug is

Ahmet lliked the photo of ahmet
W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Nov 28 '13
Look pls
The Forum post is edited by W.SNEIJDER Nov 28 '13
Attachments:
  probleme.jpg (159.09Kb)
Arash
Arash Mar 2 '14
I had the same problem with the swedish translation, find this key in the photo-part of the translation:

{text key='photo+feed_activity_owner_photo_like'}

And change it so it suits your needs

Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 13 '14
Bayrak, thank you for the screenshot. We've found the problem. This happens only in case the USER changed their avatar and then liked this action, then the newsfeed item says USER liked USER's new avatar. We will fix this bug in the upcoming update.

As far as I can see from the screenshot you are using 1.5.3 version. If so, if you want to solve this problem, you can check the  /ow_plugins/blogs/init.php file. Search for the blogs_feed_post_like function. Here you can see how it works for the blogs and apply it to the avatars in the /ow_system_plugins/base/init.php file (base_feed_user_avatar_like)

If you need my further assistance, feel free to ask your questions.