We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

We can offer Oxwall partnership, win-win. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard
We can offer Oxwall partnership, win-win. Help us and we can help you. The idea at the starting point is to use a system like Wall.fm.
If the development of the site can be done quickly, we also offer to do a demonstration during the Telecom World 2011 to be held in Geneva between them on 24 and 27 October. The Telecom World is organized by the United Nations.
We call on all people of goodwill.

To contact me: président@webforce.org or on Skype: webfi01.
thank you in advance to all volunteers.

PS. I hope the Google translation from French to English is understandable
Michael Leader
Michael Jun 29 '11
I am not sure how this will benefit Oxwall without more explaination. Oxwall IS in essence very much like wall.fm but ocmplete open source. What advantages to the community would a partnership bring?

Should this have been more appropiate to be pitched to Skafia instead of a forum post?
Mark
Mark Jun 29 '11
might just be my untrusting side but that post sounds like spam?
The Forum post is edited by Mark Jun 29 '11
Emil Team
Emil Jun 30 '11
Dear Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard,

First of all, I ask you stop posting your project in every section of forum. This is called spam and won't be tolerated.

As for your project, feel free to post it in our Job board: www.oxwall.org/market so you can partner with somebody from the community. At Oxwall team we are fairly interested in any distribution partnerships but can't afford to take our eyes off the product itself for any custom development projects. As Michael said, why don't you contact Skalfa? In private this time?
Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard
Hello Emil, and Michael,

I'm sorry for my to many post. To day I send my demande to Skalfa.
I not do spam (that for Mark) never. I'm only president of humanitarian organisation : WebForce International Federation. We are alwayslooking for technical help by volonteers.

Best regards,