We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Download images? (Solved) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Comedian
Comedian Nov 15 '13
Hello again!

I know this is probably a stupid question but, how I download phots/images from my oxwall site? The Phto plugin only shows the "see in full size" button at the bottom right corner but not in all the cases, just for a few images.

What am I missing?

Thanks!!
The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 24 '13
ross Team
ross Nov 17 '13
This button appears when the size is larger than the one you specified in the settings of the Photo plugin. As to the downloading click with the right button of your mouse and "Save image as" 
Comedian
Comedian Nov 20 '13

Quote from ross This button appears when the size is larger than the one you specified in the settings of the Photo plugin. As to the downloading click with the right button of your mouse and "Save image as" 

Thank you Ross, but the right click button only shows the javascript stuff, can´t download the images from the photo plugin or from the newsfeed.
ross Team
ross Nov 21 '13
In this case if there's no full-size image photo, you need open the photo in the newsfeed or in the photo section and then inspect element. Click with the right button of your mouse, then inspect element and you'll see an image source. Open it in a new window and save the file
Comedian
Comedian Nov 23 '13
I alredy resolved the issue customizing the code and adding a "download image" button.

Quote from ross In this case if there's no full-size image photo, you need open the photo in the newsfeed or in the photo section and then inspect element. Click with the right button of your mouse, then inspect element and you'll see an image source. Open it in a new window and save the file

Thanks Ross, I understand this is a workaround, I hope 1.6 came with this feature resolved, I am sure a simple "download image" button is no challenge for the OX team!

ross Team
ross Nov 24 '13
Alright. I mark this topic as solved then.