We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My site down, after update this plugin - Social Bridge 1.02 | Forum

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Nov 21 '13
Message:Syntax Error in template "/home/ofnf/public_html/ow_themes/showcase/master_pages/general.html" on line 8 "<div class="ow_site_panel">{component class='BASE_CMP_Console'}" - Unexpected "&"File:/home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.phpLine:657Trace:#0 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(42, '&') #2 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(42, '&') #3 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(192): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile('???...') #4 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(187): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTemplate(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #6 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/ofnf/publ...') #7 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/ofnf/publ...') #8 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_core/html_document.php(601): OW_Renderable->render() #9 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_core/response.php(184): OW_HtmlDocument->render() #10 /home/ofnf/public_html/ow_core/application.php(429): OW_Response->respond() #11 /home/ofnf/public_html/index.php(83): OW_Application->returnResponse() #12 {main}Type:SmartyCompilerException
Attachments:
  www.ofnf.me.png (95.22Kb)
  www.ofnf.me socialbridge.png (69.8Kb)
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Nov 24 '13

Arifur Rahman,

As replied in ticket, The 'www.ofnf.me_socialbridge.png' image is the missing variable on the code, can you please provide us detail information to access your site, so that we can check it for you?

On the 'www.ofnf.me.png' image, the issue does not belong to the Social Bridge, you can see the file address and contact the one who is responsible for this. 

Kindly reply ticket.

Thank you.

YouNet

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Nov 28 '13

After social bridge update my site server was again down. Now I'm really getting afraid to use your plugins. 

Please fix this issue.

Also getting parsererror . 

Please fix this issue. Site link: www.ofnf.me

Thanks.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Nov 28 '13
Arifur Rahman,

We gave the response on the ticket #831268 T for a week but still receive none reply, kindly go to Client Area and reply to the ticket.

FYI, the last message

Fri, Nov 22 2013 9:44am - ...."Dear Arifur Rahman,

Thank you for your reply.

The 'www.ofnf.me_socialbridge.png' image is the missing variable on the code, can you please provide us with your adminCP and FTP account so that we can check it for you?

On the 'www.ofnf.me.png' image, the issue does not belong to the Social Bridge, you can see the file address and contact the one who is responsible for this. Thank you.

bobby
bobby Dec 10 '13
Also getting parsererror .
bobby
bobby Dec 11 '13
i fixed this by installing socialbridge and reinstalling social bridge and set backup app id and APP Secret
Quote from bobby Also getting parsererror .

You do not have permission to reply this topic