We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blank page after sending a mass mail [Answered] | Forum

Abbey
Abbey Nov 21 '13
Hi, I just sent a mass mail to my users and after I clicked send I got a blank page, can anyone enlighten me on this?
The Forum post is edited by Alia Dec 12 '13
fbkca
fbkca Nov 21 '13
do you get the page immediately? Have you tried enabling debug to see if any errors are posted...
Alia Team
Alia Nov 21 '13
+1 to fbkca's reply.

If this doesn't give any results:

1. Check server's error logs
2. Try sending out a smaller mailing ( ex. only to one user).
3. Check ow_base_male table. Is it empty or contains all the emails that were supposed to be sent?
4. Did any of users actually receive the mass mailing?
Abbey
Abbey Nov 22 '13
Hi, emails were sent as I recieved one, i'll do the debug thing n get back to you
fbkca
fbkca Nov 22 '13
so, how long does it take to see the blank page? It's likely a php script timeout limit being reached or some such thing. Knowing how long would help narrow that down.
Abbey
Abbey Nov 23 '13
about 5 seconds...
Christer
Christer Nov 23 '13
I had the same issue 10 min ago and just find this post,Hope its ok I jump in?
well same issue, almost my page show error 500 direct after I send massmail and then I just go backspace and its ok.The mail did go out.I get this when I debug.see attachment.I have no idea what it means.
Attachments:
  error.massmailing1.JPG (83.66Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 25 '13
Christer, regarding your error. Can you PM me site URL, admin panel username/password, FTP access details? ( if possible access to database, if you can't then we will check the code first)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 25 '13
Abbey, any luck with server error logs? Mail error logs?
Christer
Christer Nov 26 '13
Hi there
Well its on  a skadate lite site,same same but they will look at it on support, I asked here beacuse it was  weekend and hoping some one her had a quick fix for me.So thanks for asking and I may say you, Aliia is always ready to help so thanks for that- I will let you know what the issue was asap
The Forum post is edited by Christer Nov 26 '13
Alia Team
Alia Nov 26 '13
Christer, you are welcome. I am sure skadate lite support will sort this out. And if the bug is within Oxwall, we will surely add a fix on our end as well.
Wolfy
Wolfy Dec 20 '13
Aliia Hi I sent you a PM about my problem also sending mass mail if you could help me with my error I dont understand I would be so createfull :)

~W~
Alia Team
Alia Dec 22 '13
Replied in PM
Wolfy
Wolfy Dec 23 '13
Thank you :)