We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Multiple Members Pages | Forum

James
James Nov 22 '13
Hi,

I think this is a custom code requirement but please shout if I am wrong and can be done in the admin panel. 

I have a site which I want to be used for small companies offering services AND for individuals. I can create two account types with specific questions but .. I would like to have 2 members pages. One for businesses to promote themselves (website, offers, Bio, etc) that others can search through and one just for individuals. They obvious are not offering anything but should be able to find each other like any other social network site.

Any thoughts  / comment much appreciated!

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Nov 22 '13
I think you mean FanPage
James
James Nov 22 '13
Thank you for the suggestion. 

If I understand the page details correctly, I don't think that is what I am looking for. Via the account types, a user can log in as either company or an individual. These profiles should then appear on 'account type' specific members pages and be searchable. 

James
James Nov 25 '13
Any thoughts anyone? Even if it is a development issue.

To recap, I guess I want to take the standard members page, copy it and all it supplier page. Then have members page display only "individual' accounts (account type) and one displaying 'Business' account types.

Each should have it's own 'widget' as well that can be displayed on the home page.