We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

getting error message when trying to save sttings - Profile Avatar with Webcam | Forum

Don
Don Nov 27 '13
hello I like your plugins but im getting invalid numeric format error message when trying to ave the width and height, i am using the 320 x 240, can you help?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you attach a screenshot?
Don
Don Nov 27 '13

WEBCAM AVATAR - SETTINGSImage QualityWebcam View WidthInvalid numeric formatWebcam View HeightInvalid numeric formatEnable Shutter Sound

Don
Don Nov 27 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam
The value can be between 0 and 100.. Plz try between those value.
Don
Don Dec 1 '13

wellI got those settings to work but now it doesn't do anything the camera does not turn on. I have tried two different computers and 2 different browsers but have the same result. my camera works because I use the tiny chat and it brings up my picture so not sure whats going on, the fact that I can use tiny chat with video tells me my video setings are good on my site, can you help

Don
Don Dec 4 '13
any help on this would be appreciated
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Really sorry. I missed this thread. My apologies.

Can you send me your site url and a test account for me to login and see?
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 1 '14
Is the webcam working correctly now?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
The plugins works correctly as expected as always.
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 1 '14
i will need it soon
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Ok. Please let me know of any thing.. issues, help or concerns..
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 1 '14
ok
Johnny
Johnny May 29 '15
im also getting this error on width and height, 100 is very small and don't fill the avatar square. How can i increase the values?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
The size of 100 is set to avoid some overlapping issues. What theme you use?
You do not have permission to reply this topic