We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Translation interface | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Branislav Andjelic
Branislav Andjelic Dec 9 '13
I have been translating from English into Serbian and I have to say it is a hard work, a lot of typing.

It would be of an enormous help if when "Show" is "All Sections" the listing of the source language were alphabetically rather than by sections. That way translators could make a single entry for words that appear all over the place (Save, All, View, The content author can modify...) and copy/paste into all the other boxes.

Even better, if the language file could be imported/exported to/from Excel. Than we could use "Fill down", Search and replace and other functions to speed up the translation and make it more consistent.

Just a suggestion
ryhdr
ryhdr Jan 28 '23
The quantity 0 is also related to beginnings, so this angel quantity would possibly mean which you're geared up to begin some thing new. 111. The angel wide variety 111 means that your desires are being manifested with your angel number. You're bringing prosperity into your lifestyles, and anything religious strength you experience connected to is there to help manual you.
Alica Monson
Alica Monson Oct 27 '23
It was very useful for me, i glad
Rose Earle
Rose Earle Oct 27 '23
Hey there, fellow developers! I noticed that some of you have been discussing the importance of improving your typing skills, especially when coding. I wanted to share a valuable resource that has helped me tremendously: online typing service. Whether you're a beginner looking to boost your typing speed or an experienced developer aiming to enhance your productivity, this site has something for everyone. I've found that improved typing skills not only make coding faster but also reduce errors. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you. Happy coding, everyone!
anna
anna Nov 22 '23
You should still learn more about run 3 games because they're so popular right now, even though I'm sure you'll need what you learned in that post.
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 19
Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your excellent writing due to this problem. https://4twbet.vip/
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
What you said made a lot of sense. But, think about this, what if you added a little content? I mean, I dont want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something to maybe get peoples attention? Just like a video or a picture or two to get people excited about what youve got to say. In my opinion, it would make your blog come to life a little bit. lodeonline68
james
james Feb 9
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way prior to. So nice to uncover somebody by original applying for grants this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this fabulous website are some things that is needed on the net, an individual after some originality. valuable work for bringing new things to your web! https://77.73.70.190/
james
james Feb 10
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon! website
james
james Feb 10
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this just before. So nice to seek out somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you starting this up. this amazing site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality. beneficial problem for bringing interesting things to your web! gps watch for kids
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thanks for this post, I am a big big fan of this internet site would like to proceed updated. Roby Liz
james
james Feb 10
At Zuchi Technologies in Mombasa, we pride ourselves on delivering responsive and user-friendly web development services that cater to the needs of the modern digital landscape. Our expertise in mobile-friendly design, custom web solutions, and SEO optimization ensures our clients' websites stand out in the competitive market. We specialize in e-commerce websites, graphic design services, and website maintenance, all crafted by our team of professional web designers. Our comprehensive approach includes social media integration, digital advertising, and social media marketing strategies, aimed at enhancing our clients' online presence and brand awareness across Coastal Kenya. Mombasa Influencer Marketing
james
james Feb 10
Thanks for the thoughts you talk about through this web site. In addition, a lot of young women who become pregnant tend not to even try to get medical health insurance because they worry they probably would not qualify. Although a few states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Prices on these kind of guaranteed options are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be your safer route to take to protect your current financial potential. 사설먹튀검증
james
james Feb 10
Thanks for the thoughts you talk about through this web site. In addition, a lot of young women who become pregnant tend not to even try to get medical health insurance because they worry they probably would not qualify. Although a few states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Prices on these kind of guaranteed options are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be your safer route to take to protect your current financial potential. 사설먹튀검증
james
james Feb 12
Here is very much want the most impressive sparkle terrific. Each one of these moderate areas are meant by means of selection of makeup foundation curiosity. I love individuals much. gps watch for kids'
james
james Feb 12
I wanted to thanks for this great study!! I definitely enjoying every single small little bit of it I have you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you post… Mombasa Influencer Marketing
james
james Feb 12
This specific genuinely perhaps a great offered i the truth is genuinely liked perusing. It's not at all actually standard i add the option to assess a unique issue. juwa
james
james Feb 13
An impressive share, I with all this onto a colleague who had previously been performing a small analysis for this. Anf the husband in truth bought me breakfast due to the fact I found it for him.. smile. So permit me to reword that: Thnx for that treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time go over this, I feel strongly about it and adore reading much more about this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, might you mind updating your site to comprehend details? It can be highly great for me. Massive thumb up just for this text! https://84.247.167.227/
james
james Feb 14
That's why it is best that you relevant researching previously penning. You're able to construct more desirable put up this way. 新加坡在线赌场
james
james Feb 15
Amusing posting. It appears that there are several actions are influenced by the creative thinking element. “We do not quite forgive a giver. The hand that feeds us is in some danger of being bitten.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.. opini pix
Pages: 1 2 »