We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with appearence | Forum

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Aug 6 '10
Hello from Germany,

what a nice Software. :-)

But i have a problem. I can´t explain it in english, please visit my site and you will see. http://www.allein-erziehen.info/community/

Thanks Wolfgang
Emil Team
Emil Aug 6 '10
Hi,

You probably created a new language and activated it. It's empty and you should see all entries as missing values.

New languages should be "cloned" not created as new. If you manage to reach languages management in admin area set English as first (default) and the site will be back to normal.

Thanks.
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Aug 6 '10
Thank you for your quick response. I didn´t try to create a new language. In the beginning i got a blank theme. I asked the Support of my Hoster, he told me to upload themes into the Folder /community/ow_static/themes/. After uploading the theme "graphite" into this Folder, i got this current view. The Folder /ow_static/themes/ was empty.

Greetings Wolfgang
Emil Team
Emil Aug 6 '10
You shouldn't copy themes to ow_static by hand. This is performed automatically. You should reinstall software and see if the problem goes away.
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Aug 6 '10
Ok. Thankyou.
Quick release watch strap
TASCONY created the Quick release watch strap keeping in mind the significance of watches. Buy new watch straps online at affordable prices. Tascony collection of watch straps and bands, are available in multiple colors to match any outfit.
The Forum post is edited by Quick release watch strap Apr 5 '23