We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need some help with Script Modification[Answered] | Forum

Felix Ka..
Felix Ka.. Dec 13 '13
Hi,

my Coder made some changes to the Galleries Plugin and now I get an 500 Server Error.

We cant find what is wrong.

Would be nice if someone can help me with that.

Site www.xomma.net
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 15 '13
ross Team
ross Dec 15 '13
Please, enable debug mode. Here's the tutorial: http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug . And copy the errors here. 
Felix Ka..
Felix Ka.. Dec 20 '13
I have made these changes but i get the same error page.
ross Team
ross Jan 5 '14
Well, according to the error, when I go to your site, it is caused by these changes your made

Message:There is no active plugin with key `galleries`File:/home/sexydanc/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/plugin_manager.phpLine:85Trace:#0 /home/sexydanc/public_html/oxwall/ow_plugins/galleries/init.php(69): OW_PluginManager->getPlugin('galleries') #1 /home/sexydanc/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(107): include('/home/sexydanc/...') #2 /home/sexydanc/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(133): OW_PluginManager->initPlugins() #3 /home/sexydanc/public_html/oxwall/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #4 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

ross Team
ross Jan 5 '14
Which is why you need to retrieve the changes or make them compatible with the rest of the software files