We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Time Bank[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Saul Fernandez
Saul Fernandez Dec 14 '13
Hello people. I am doing some software research because in my non-profit association (a Time Bank) I want to implant a social network between users. The point is that we have a very limited budget and any of us is developer so I am trying to find a software that fits whats we really need to work. Could you help me to know what pluggins can i use for this if all you know?

- Point system: When new users create an account, should start with some points. Every points worth 1 hour time and people could exchange this points/hours between them when they do services. Other thing is that users cannot modify their points but admins could.

- Search users: We need people search other users, for example, if a need someone with Computer Skills, search and show a list with all users with that skill.

- Rate users (optional): When someone do a service, could be fine if you can rate the service and the user itself.

- Demand adverts (optional): Like a websites as Gumtree.com, people should post demands waiting for an answer comming from other user. This would be great.

Thanks a lot a sorry if my questions are seems stupit but I am looking 5 diferent softwares and I have my head like a drump.

Thanks again.

The Forum post is edited by ross Jan 5 '14
ross Team
ross Jan 5 '14
1. Point system: When new users create an account, should start with some points. Every points worth 1 hour time and people could exchange this points/hours between them when they do services. Other thing is that users cannot modify their points but admins could.

This is considered as a custom code modification. Please,create a post in the Custom Code modification section of the forum, probably some developer of community members is already working on that. 

2. - Search users: We need people search other users, for example, if a need someone with Computer Skills, search and show a list with all users with that skill.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/554 you may consider using this plugin and customize it to your needs. 

3.  Rate users (optional): When someone do a service, could be fine if you can rate the service and the user itself.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/111 you may consider customize this plugin

4. - Demand adverts (optional): Like a websites as Gumtree.com, people should post demands waiting for an answer comming from other user. This would be great.

Can you please specify this one? So we could provide you correct details on that.