We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ayuda.me like to add text to the page header [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
chicoynano
chicoynano Dec 17 '13
sorry for my English but google translator, I would like to add a description, such as text  .thanks

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 19 '13
ross Team
ross Dec 18 '13
This is a header image, which is in the ow_themes/the theme you use/ images . You need to use a Photoshop or some other image editing software to add such a text in there. 

Or you can upload your own image instead of the current one here: www.yourdomain.com/admin/theme

in the Theme customization section

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 18 '13
chicoynano
chicoynano Dec 19 '13
Quote from ross This is a header image, which is in the ow_themes/the theme you use/ images . You need to use a Photoshop or some other image editing software to add such a text in there. 

Or you can upload your own image instead of the current one here: www.yourdomain.com/admin/theme

muchas gracias por su respuesta  ,un saludo 
chicoynano
chicoynano Dec 20 '13
Quote from ross This is a header image, which is in the ow_themes/the theme you use/ images . You need to use a Photoshop or some other image editing software to add such a text in there. 

please be so amble to tell me the name of the photo, because I do not find the issue is due ShowCase   

ross Team
ross Dec 23 '13
What theme you use?
chicoynano
chicoynano Dec 25 '13
Quote from ross ShowCase  

ShowCase