We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

jquery conflict (no scrolling in AjaxIm Chat) | Forum

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Dec 19 '13
I have to add additional jquery version 1.9.1 for custom page to enable interactive slider on Oxwall. But generally Oxwall is used 

ow_static/plugins/base/js/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"></script>

So additional Slider works Ok, but I see that Scrolling in AjaxIM Chat goes away on this custom page. What can we do to escape jquery conflict on 1 page?

Daisy Team
Daisy Feb 4 '14
Alex, the problem occurred because you call the jquery second time. The jquery is already called by default and you should not call it again, otherwise it may lead to conflict. I suggest that you remove the jquery call from the slider code and check if it works with our version of jquery. If not, the only way is to search for another slider which will work with our jquery version.
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Feb 4 '14
Yes, Daisy, I can find another sliders, but most new sliders works with new jquery versions like 1.9.1 and more..And AjaxIM works (tested) only with 1.7.1, so I can`t use any other scripts with modern jquery versions..May be, its possible to adapt AjaxIM and make it modern?
Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 10 '14
Alex, IM uses the main jQuery version which is already defined in the platform. However, we have upgraded the jQuery version in the latest build. You can upgrade your platform and check if your library will work.

But we would like to warn you, that if you have any custom program modifications, the update process may break or lose them.
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Mar 11 '14
Yes, Daisy, after update scrolling in AjaxIM works good

Thank you for your attention 

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 7 '23
During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Watten House
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 7 '23
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. The Continuum
mobix46952
mobix46952 Nov 12 '23
Explore a wide range of furniture options for your needs at BIG Möbel. Contact us to find the perfect furniture pieces that align with your unique style and requirements. tischgestelle
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 14 '23
The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. rid of negative energy in home