We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove photo album limit of 10 albums per user[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 22 '13
Hi i just made my oxwall network website but i am making this more for family only.  I would like to know how to lift the limit of photo albums and videos etc.  I have unlimited hosting so i dont care how much is uploaded.  please help thanks.
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 23 '13
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Dec 22 '13
Here are the steps you need for Photo's

1. Goto ADMIN

2. Click On Plugins

3. Look for Photo Plunin. Hover the Mouse over Photo and click on Settings

4. Under View settings look for Photos per page, and change the value.

For Videos same basic steps just a few less steps.

Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 22 '13
thank you for your reply.  What i was hoping for was under user setting it says maximum user photo albums and it has number 1 -10 i want to change it so that each user can put as many albums as they want.
Abbey
Abbey Dec 22 '13
You can have as many albums as you like... it's not limited to 10. I don't even know where you saw this.
I looked in user settings and there was nothing there.
Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 22 '13
Ok go under the tab pages and menus 

then fo to photo albums and click edit 

you will see it there 

Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 22 '13
i will probably have more than ten albums myself in a few days so ill test it out and get back thanks 

ross Team
ross Dec 23 '13
Abbey +1 , Pedro, can you please send us the screenshot of a setting where it is limited to 10 albums? You can set the limits of photos per user, but not albums. At least as far as I know. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 23 '13
Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 23 '13
here it is 
Attachments:
  1.PNG (57.04Kb)
Abbey
Abbey Dec 26 '13
Hi, that isn't the limit, that is how many to show in the widget, there will also be a link to show all user albums. You can def have more than 10 but the widgets "to show" maximum is 10.