We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Display all members photo and video albums in the photo tab on main site[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pedro Peter
Pedro Peter Dec 22 '13
This post was brought up in 2011. i was wondering if anyone has come up with something to be able to do exactly this.....

on the main wesbite page which everyone sees there are tabs like dashboard, main, blogs, group, links, photo, video, forum events right.  

when you click on photo it brings up every single photo that members have uploaded.

what i was thinking is to put a drop down radio box letting you choose to view album instead of pictures.  

so for instance member one has 100 picture in 10 albums and member 2 has 1000 pictures in 20 albums.  now any member would like to view but they have no clue where the picture is from etc.  so they can choose to view by album and now the description will say album November posted by member 1 40 pictures inside.  and you can choose to see only those pictures in November by member 1.  it would be so much easier.  and it could be accessed by any member who has privileges or for me it could be by any member.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 23 '13
ross Team
ross Dec 23 '13
This is custom code modification. Please, create a post in the custom code modification section of the forum. Probably some community member or a developer is already working on that.