We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile question not showing - Google Maps Location | Forum

Martin
Martin Dec 27 '13
Hi guys, 

I know this might be trivial but I am failing to understand how does the user is supposed to add their location when signing up. 

I have installed the plug-in and map is showing on the user profile. I can see the menu option and the profile popup menu option too. However, I am having some issues as my site is in Spanish only and some stuff only shows up when switching to English. I understand these issues are probably related to the lack of i18n spanish entries for this plugin but cannot confirm it yet. 

But the real issue is that I can't see any question on the user profile questions, neither when using spanish or switching to english. Any idea of what I might be missing?

Thanks,

Martin

Martin
Martin Dec 29 '13
No progress yet on this issue. Note that if I disable Spanish and keep the site in English-only the profile question does not pop up either. 

So I'm really blocked here. Sent a message to jk but he's probably on holidays so any help from anyone that might have any idea about what might be going on would be highly appreciated as this is currently blocking me. PM me for info about the site should you need it. 

Thanks in advance,

Martin

You do not have permission to reply this topic